Sunday, January 07, 2007

Those mussy long methods

As time goes on,I found my ability for reading code has been improved.Especially for those cases which exist for special business logic of our customer.Before Justine.Y's coming,I told all of my colleagues that I have read the most long method when I was born till now,it is called registerApplicationOutline(),which has more than 1000 source lines,and,the over triple,quadruple,quintuple other codes which is called or recalled related with this method.Thought it must be the best example for Refactoring.
umm...but later I found the amazing methods,diagrams & workflows arecoming to me
haha
so scared

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]