Monday, October 15, 2007

As one year goes by

I prepared the new set of direction change for a long time, and I had got 2 invitations last Saturday.
One is position from HuaWei as Sales Engineer, another is position from Morgan Stanley as IT Engineer.
Actually I have gaining for a long time that whether my career objective and life should change the direction. Personalities and differences between other engineers and me are obvious, all of them are talking about to be a Sales Man is more suitable for me and I also was bored of the limited spaces of working as a technical engineer.
So I decide, to change.
The interview with HuaWei in JinMao Tower is so successfuly which inspires me thought like "This is my stage, It is my time now!". I do nothing but present my real side. They tell me I am passed this 2 rounds and next round may be will be hold in Shenzhen.
After that I went to the Westin Bund Center for the SuperSaturday of Morgan Stanley. Jessica is a charming woman. Stephen and his colleagues are kind and interesting.
Hello, my stage, I am coming

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]